Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Qom, Iran
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,152 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 28921.050 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Qom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 94% more expensive than in Qom (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,952,887 (AU$2,937) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,700,000 in Qom.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pune costs ₨8,073 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bratislava costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php70,000 (about 2 hours ago)