Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States vs Qom, Iran
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 42105.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Qom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Qom (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 185,287,675 ($4,401) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 130,000,000 in Qom.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Imphal costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacna costs S/. 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Akron, Ohio costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 4 hours ago)