Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Qom, Iran
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,313 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 2215.062 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Qom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Qom (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,260,025 (Mex$ 29,462) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,900,000 in Qom.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)