Cost of living in Madras, India vs Qom, Iran
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 896 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 561.925 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Qom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 41% cheaper than in Qom (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 133,000,000 in Qom you would need to make just about ﷼ 78,080,707 (₨138,952) in Madras.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 2,500 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cheboksary costs руб 175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 25₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dammam costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)