Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Qom, Iran
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,207 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 267.767 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Qom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Qom (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 42,000,000 in Qom you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,052,212 (₨127,171) in Karachi.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 22,392 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)