Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Qom, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,196 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 842.833 IRRX / PKR *
Do you live in Qom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 56% more expensive than in Qom (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,108,670 (₨254,463) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,700,000 in Qom.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Hanoi costs 100,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sulaymaniyah costs 760 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)