Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Qom, Iran
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 277.463 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Qom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Qom (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,600,000 in Qom you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,477,854 (₨142,282) in Karachi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)