Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey vs Qom, Iran
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 6289.576 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Qom? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Qom (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 138,000,000 in Qom you would need to make just about ﷼ 95,636,981 (15,206TL) in İzmir.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guayaquil costs $1.40 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Imphal costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$80,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacna costs S/. 30 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Akron, Ohio costs $3.30 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨40 (about 4 hours ago)