Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Qom, Iran
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 5432.672 IRR / HKD *
Do you live in Qom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 102% more expensive than in Qom (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 281,094,197 (HK$51,741) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 139,000,000 in Qom.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 2,500 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cheboksary costs руб 175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dammam costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)