Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Qom, Iran
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,353 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 5364.207 IRR / HKD *
Do you live in Qom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 194% more expensive than in Qom (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 139,157,285 (HK$25,942) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,400,000 in Qom.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 150 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 18,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Munich costs €1.46 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palm Springs, California costs $155 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £25,000 (43 minutes ago)