Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany vs Qom, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 148788.601 IRRX / EUR *
Do you live in Qom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 307% more expensive than in Qom (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 200,712,565 (€4,242) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 49,300,000 in Qom.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 40,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)