Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Qom, Iran
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 18.225 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Qom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 15% cheaper than in Qom (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 133,000,000 in Qom you would need to make just about ﷼ 112,678,971 (6,182,692 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨117 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$80,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs BD$48,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php700 (about 3 hours ago)