Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Qom, Iran
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 901 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 7990.928 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Qom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Qom (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 131,000,000 in Qom you would need to make just about ﷼ 93,084,068 (R$ 11,649) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,250,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Heidelberg costs €474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 22,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 1,800 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Udaipur costs ₨38 (about 3 hours ago)