Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina vs Qom, Iran
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 934.211 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Qom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Qom (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,800,000 in Qom you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,241,131 (ARS $48,427) in Córdoba.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)