Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Qom, Iran
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 4397.573 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Qom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 20% more expensive than in Qom (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,759,063 (11,770 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,000,000 in Qom.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,931 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaborone costs P60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Pedro Town, Belize costs BZ$2.91 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)