Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Qom, Iran
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,174 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 134.745 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Qom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 11% cheaper than in Qom (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 129,000,000 in Qom you would need to make just about ﷼ 114,244,382 (847,859 Ft) in Budapest.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 350,000 Bs.S. (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bern costs CHF 1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €22 (about 3 hours ago)