Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Qom, Iran
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,690 prices entered by 512 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.626 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Qom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Qom (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 142,000,000 in Qom you would need to make just about ﷼ 108,527,105 (COL$9,334,929) in Bogotá.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puerto Montt costs CH$180,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$14,990 (21 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Caracas costs 7,000,000 Bs.S. (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 7 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Dubai costs Dirham 44 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cebu City costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)