Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Qom, Iran
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,665 prices entered by 349 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 47105.746 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Qom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 79% more expensive than in Qom (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,215,228 (€1,788) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,100,000 in Qom.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ipoh costs RM20 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)