Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Qitaihe, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,239 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.772 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Qitaihe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 78% cheaper than in Qitaihe (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 141,000元 in Qitaihe you would need to make just about 31,146元 (17,579 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Cebu City costs Php200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 350,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bern costs CHF 1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)