Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Qitaihe, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,306 prices entered by 461 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.131 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Qitaihe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 69% cheaper than in Qitaihe (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 158,000元 in Qitaihe you would need to make just about 49,007元 (C$9,551) in Vancouver.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)