Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Qitaihe, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06384 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Qitaihe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 58% cheaper than in Qitaihe (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 153,000元 in Qitaihe you would need to make just about 63,743元 (¥998,557) in Tokyo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 30 CUC (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,931 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaborone costs P60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)