Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Qitaihe, China
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,021 prices entered by 320 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Qitaihe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 72% cheaper than in Qitaihe (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 138,000元 in Qitaihe you would need to make just about 38,139元 (﷼ 233,549,544) in Tehran.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 199 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kaduna costs 500 ₦ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 354,225 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,450 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)