Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Qitaihe, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2020.
Do you live in Qitaihe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 74% cheaper than in Qitaihe (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 162,000元 in Qitaihe you would need to make just about 41,980元 in Shanghai.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jubail costs ﷼ 28 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Patna costs ₨138 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benidorm costs €60,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 120 NT$ (about 5 hours ago)