Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Qitaihe, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00576 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Qitaihe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 72% cheaper than in Qitaihe (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 137,000元 in Qitaihe you would need to make just about 38,571元 (₩6,692,399) in Seoul.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Heidelberg costs €474 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 22,000₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 1,800 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Udaipur costs ₨38 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 5 hours ago)