Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Qitaihe, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.002 CNY / USD
Do you live in Qitaihe? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 76% cheaper than in Qitaihe (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 137,000元 in Qitaihe you would need to make just about 33,440元 ($4,776) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moshi costs 914,850 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puerto Montt costs CH$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$14,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Caracas costs 7,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 7 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Dubai costs Dirham 44 (about 1 hour ago)