Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa vs Qitaihe, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.47889 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Qitaihe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 71% cheaper than in Qitaihe (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 158,000元 in Qitaihe you would need to make just about 46,058元 (R 96,177) in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ipoh costs RM20 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)