Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Qitaihe, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.391 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Qitaihe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 78% cheaper than in Qitaihe (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 138,000元 in Qitaihe you would need to make just about 30,607元 (R$ 21,998) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$80,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs BD$48,000 (about 3 hours ago)