Cost of living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States vs Qitaihe, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 604 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.880 CNY / USD
Do you live in Qitaihe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (United States) is 67% cheaper than in Qitaihe (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 156,000元 in Qitaihe you would need to make just about 51,270元 ($7,452) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 30 CUC (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,931 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaborone costs P60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)