Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Qitaihe, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,138 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.782 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Qitaihe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 71% cheaper than in Qitaihe (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 165,000元 in Qitaihe you would need to make just about 48,599元 (AU$10,163) in Perth.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mountain View, California costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in David costs 45 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Vadodara costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)