Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Qitaihe, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.826 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Qitaihe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 68% cheaper than in Qitaihe (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 151,000元 in Qitaihe you would need to make just about 48,677元 (€6,220) in Munich.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Minsk costs 15 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 15,247,500 (about 2 hours ago)