Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Qitaihe, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,016 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.866 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Qitaihe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 67% cheaper than in Qitaihe (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 147,000元 in Qitaihe you would need to make just about 49,228元 (AU$10,116) in Melbourne.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.33 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Barbara, California costs $1,237 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)