Cost of living in Madras, India vs Qitaihe, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 895 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09911 CNY / INR
Do you live in Qitaihe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 83% cheaper than in Qitaihe (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 151,000元 in Qitaihe you would need to make just about 25,959元 (₨261,919) in Madras.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)