Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria vs Qitaihe, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01910 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Qitaihe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 78% cheaper than in Qitaihe (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 136,000元 in Qitaihe you would need to make just about 30,572元 (1,600,915 ₦) in Lagos.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 199 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kaduna costs 500 ₦ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 354,225 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,450 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)