Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Qitaihe, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 22.698 CNY / KWD
Do you live in Qitaihe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 73% cheaper than in Qitaihe (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 141,000元 in Qitaihe you would need to make just about 37,972元 (Dinar 1,673) in Kuwait City.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ipoh costs RM20 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)