Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Qitaihe, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25863 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Qitaihe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 82% cheaper than in Qitaihe (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 143,000元 in Qitaihe you would need to make just about 25,902元 (100,152₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Ouagadougou costs 1,200 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puerto Montt costs CH$500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bilbao costs €0.08 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in St. John's, NL costs C$3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)