Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Qitaihe, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00187 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Qitaihe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 80% cheaper than in Qitaihe (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 137,000元 in Qitaihe you would need to make just about 27,769元 (14,849,861 Shilling) in Kampala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 600 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guayaquil costs $1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Imphal costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$80,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacna costs S/. 30 (about 3 hours ago)