Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia vs Qitaihe, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,126 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00049 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Qitaihe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 76% cheaper than in Qitaihe (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 150,000元 in Qitaihe you would need to make just about 35,424元 (Rp 71,842,484) in Jakarta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 199 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kaduna costs 500 ₦ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 354,225 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,450 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)