Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs Qitaihe, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,557 prices entered by 727 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.210 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Qitaihe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 78% cheaper than in Qitaihe (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 148,000元 in Qitaihe you would need to make just about 32,738元 (27,049TL) in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 30 CUC (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,931 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaborone costs P60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)