Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Qitaihe, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.912 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Qitaihe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 57% cheaper than in Qitaihe (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 153,000元 in Qitaihe you would need to make just about 65,106元 (HK$71,408) in Hong Kong.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,269 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Podgorica costs €1,400 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vancouver costs C$615 (about 4 hours ago)