Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Qitaihe, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Qitaihe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 77% cheaper than in Qitaihe (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 150,000元 in Qitaihe you would need to make just about 34,304元 (116,119,511 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩530,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pasto costs COL$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cambridge costs £1.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Manizales costs COL$70,000 (about 2 hours ago)