Cost of living in Durban, South Africa vs Qitaihe, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.47889 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Qitaihe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 77% cheaper than in Qitaihe (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 148,000元 in Qitaihe you would need to make just about 33,419元 (R 69,783) in Durban.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)