Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Qitaihe, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00306 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Qitaihe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 81% cheaper than in Qitaihe (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 147,000元 in Qitaihe you would need to make just about 28,587元 (9,337,967 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Udaipur costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)