Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Qitaihe, China
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,117 prices entered by 737 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06839 CNY / ARS *
Do you live in Qitaihe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 82% cheaper than in Qitaihe (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 137,000元 in Qitaihe you would need to make just about 25,203元 (ARS $368,494) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)