Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Qitaihe, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,741 prices entered by 464 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09991 CNY / INR
Do you live in Qitaihe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 82% cheaper than in Qitaihe (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 141,000元 in Qitaihe you would need to make just about 25,230元 (₨252,523) in Bangalore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 30 CUC (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,931 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaborone costs P60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)