Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Qitaihe, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,150 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.134 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Qitaihe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 80% cheaper than in Qitaihe (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 136,000元 in Qitaihe you would need to make just about 27,080元 (23,883TL) in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 24₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)