Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Qitaihe, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.981 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Qitaihe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 77% cheaper than in Qitaihe (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 140,000元 in Qitaihe you would need to make just about 32,793元 (Dinar 3,286) in Amman.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Heidelberg costs €474 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 22,000₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 1,800 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Udaipur costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 4 hours ago)