Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,214 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.797 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,799元 (8,793 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Melbourne costs AU$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ipoh costs RM20 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 2 hours ago)