Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,340 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.772 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,024元 (11,301 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $429 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moshi costs 914,850 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puerto Montt costs CH$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$14,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Caracas costs 7,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)