Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,327 prices entered by 470 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.131 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 109% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 27,207元 (C$5,302) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)