Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.32731 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,638元 (Mex$ 60,000) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 3 hours ago)