Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Qingdao, China
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,050 prices entered by 328 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 52% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,796元 (﷼ 121,223,810) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 199 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kaduna costs 500 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 354,225 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,450 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)