Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21949 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 54% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,939元 (77,177 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩530,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pasto costs COL$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cambridge costs £1.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Manizales costs COL$70,000 (about 2 hours ago)